|August 17th, 2007, 23:40||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Montreal, Canada
Yabause 0.8.6 released!
Guillaume released another version of his Sega Saturn emulator called Yabause. Here are the changes in this release :
- Fixed a bug which caused the emulator to crash if 68k execution jumped
an invalid address.
- Fixed a bug where the slot buffer
pointers weren't set correctly.
- Added a function for debugging SCSP
- MODR returns the correct version number now.
a bug that caused Local Coordinates, etc. commands to not get
software video core:
- Added vdp2 horizontal flip
for cell mode.
- Improved vdp1 window a bit.
- Some cleanups
- Added browse buttons for
- Added universal build support.
- Emulation loop was
- Fixed bug when "Run" is selected from the menu.
- Audio is
now muted when emulator is paused.
- Fixed Backup RAM saving.
- Fixed a
bug that was causing filenames to be parsed wrong.
- Other bug fixes and
- msys compiling is now fixed.
position is now saved when program exits.
- Fixed sound volume adjustment.
Should be more accurate now.
- Fixed centering bug on joysticks.
POV hat diagonals.
- Sound is now muted in the about dialog.
- Other bug
- Added COFF file support.
» Download Yabause 0.8.6 right here on NGEmu!