|January 4th, 2008, 04:57||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2008
linux user need help booting cd
trying to boot mega-manX6 ntsc
[root@localhost psx]# ./epsxe -nogui
* Running ePSXe emulator version 1.6.0.
* Memory handlers init.
* ePSXe: PSX BIOS loaded [/home/tim/Desktop/psx/bios//scph7502.bin].
* Init internal cdrom ... ok
* First/Last track: 1 1
* Track 1: (DATA) - Start 0: (00,02,00)
* NTSC cdrom detected.
* Init gpu[libgpuPeopsSDL.so.1.0.16]
any help would be great thanks
|January 4th, 2008, 18:00||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2006
What are your PC specs? What distribution are you using?
Have you read the config guide?
Btw: Why are you logged on as a root?
Shendo's software blog
Core i5 2400 3.1 Ghz | ASRock H67M | GTX460 768Mb | 8GB DDR3 1333 | 1500 Gb HDD
Grundig VLC 7121 C (1080p) 32" | Razer DeathAdder | Logitech G110 | Windows 7 x64
Don't PM or ask me about VMP-MCR conversions. I will ignore you if you do.
Last edited by ShendoXT; January 4th, 2008 at 18:14..