|July 30th, 2007, 17:42||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2006
DOSBox, a x86 emulator with DOS
DOSBox 0.71 !
A bugfix release this time, but we couldn't resist adding a few new exciting features:
* Added a new recompiling cpu core which is easier to port!
* Added a x86_64 and a mipsel_32 recompiling core.
* Fixed hangups on certain platforms after long gameplay of several games.
* Fix several joystick bugs.
* Improved cdrom support. (fixes for audio, iso and detection.)
* Improved SVGA and VESA. (detection and display)
* Fixed a few textmodes and improved ansi emulation a bit.
* Fixed pcspeaker and certain types of soundeffects.
* Added undocumented mousebackdoor.
* Made mount and imgmount a bit easier to use. (ioctl by default, support
for ~ and ~username, auto size guessing for images)
* Fix a few compilation problems on various hosts and a general code
* Several small fixes that improve compatibility.
The compatibility should be the same as 0.70 aside from the games we fixed. (see the Changelog for details)