|December 1st, 2004, 23:50||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2004
How to Play Games on ePSXe
i am new to this and this is probelly a really stupied question but how do you play games on epsxe?
Last edited by hushypushy; December 2nd, 2004 at 02:50..
|December 2nd, 2004, 01:10||#2|
All Heroes Must Die
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: **** Den
|December 2nd, 2004, 02:49||#3|
the only one you've ever SEEN
Join Date: May 2003
Location: San Francisco
1. download ePSXe from ePSXe.com
2. get your plugins from NGemu's Plugin section. [ Windows | Linux ]
4. open up ePSXe. configure the plugins. default settings work well most of the time, Pete has a "nice" preset in his plugins that should work well. Sapu's and Xeven's CDR plugins autoconfigure.
5. grab your PSX game off your shelf or wherever you keep it.
6. put the CD in the drive you selected in your CD plugin.
7. go to File-->Run CDROM.
8. enjoy! if you are not enjoying, go to #9
9. if you are not enjoying because the game won't play or plays poorly, go to #10. if you are not enjoying because your game sucks, stop playing said game.
10. if the game isnt working properly, come to Emuforums.com - Powered by vBulletin (where you're at right now) and then ask our helpful and friendly staff and members for help your first stop should be this thread. if that doesnt answer your question, try using the Search function to see if anyone else had your problem. if you're still stuck, feel free to make a post asking for help.
Dedicated to mediocrity and repetition since 1994.
Last edited by hushypushy; January 3rd, 2007 at 05:22..