September 25th, 2011, 03:18
Join Date: Sep 2010
Supermodel Version 0.2a Released
Version 0.2a of the Sega model 3 emulator 'Supermodel' has been released: http://www.supermodel3.com/Download.html
List of changes:
Version 0.2a (September 24, 2011)
- New, fully customizable input system. Supports any combination of
keyboards, mice, and analog and digital controllers. [Nik Henson]
- Texture offsets. Fixes models in 'Fighting Vipers 2', 'Virtual On',
cars in the 'Scud Race' and 'Daytona USA 2' selection screens, etc.
- Fixed a 2D palette bug that would cause black pixels to occasionally
- Added all remaining ROM sets. [krom]
- Got some new games to boot: 'Spikeout', 'Ski Champ', 'Sega Bass
Fishing', 'Dirt Devils', etc.
- Sound support. Special thanks to ElSemi for contributing his SCSP
emulator and Karl Stenerud for allowing us to use his 68K emulator.
- Multi-threading support. Sound and drive board emulation are off-
loaded to separate threads, substantially enhancing performance.
- Z80 emulation based on code by Frank D. Cringle and YAZE-AG by
- Digital Sound Board (MPEG music) emulation courtesy of R. Belmont and
the MPEG decoder library by Tomislav Uzelac.
- Improved ROM loader. It should no longer be as easily confused by
combined ROM sets as long as unused files are removed.
- Configuration file now supports more settings and allows game-
- Added light gun crosshairs ('The Lost World'), enabled by default in
full screen mode and selectable by pressing Alt-I.
- Drive board and force feedback emulation for 'Scud Race', 'Daytona
USA 2', and 'Sega Rally 2'. [Nik Henson]
- Viewable display area properly clipped. Ghost artifacts no longer
appear in border regions when the resolution exceeds the display
- Changed gear shifting: added a dedicated neutral gear and sequential
- Console-based debugger (not enabled by default, must be
enabled during compile-time). [Nik Henson]
- Source code and Makefile cleanup.
Last edited by APNki; September 25th, 2011 at 08:54..