February 23rd, 2009, 15:50
Engrish is the great!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Here's the changelog:
- At use with fast CD-ROM drive environment (virtual drive etc.), when
CD-ROM is accessed, the bug to which reading was not done uncommonly
correctly was corrected.
- When the check on "Speed->Fast CD" menu is removed, the music track access
speed has approached at the speed of a real machine more.
- "Sprite Layer" and "BG Layer" were added to "CPU" menu. Sprite and BG can
be non-displayed. (This is a function for soft development.)
- The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine. In
"Chou Aniki", the problem that the boundary of the raster-scroll has
fallen into disorder (generated by v2.05) was solved.
- In "Chou Aniki", when a fast CD-ROM drive is used, the problem that the
title screen occasionally fell into disorder by one frame was solved.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
+ The execution file for "Windows 98/Me" was opened to the public. The
operation test is not done. Please see "Readme98.txt" in the ZIP file
about details and notes, etc.
Get it here
Casual Use PC = OS: Vista + XP | CPU: 1.73Ghz Dual Core | RAM: 2Gigs | Graphics: Accelator X4550 | Hard-Drive: 160GB + 500GB
Current-Era Gaming PC = OS: Vista | CPU: 2.10Ghz Triple Core | RAM: 3Gigs | Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8000 | Hard-Drive: 298GB
Retro-Era Gaming PC = OS: XP + ME | CPU: 0.70Ghz Single Core | RAM: 512Megs | Graphics: S3 Pro Savage 3 | Hard-Drive: 7GB
Programming With = Visual Basic .Net, Visual C++ .Net, PHP, HTML.
Current Favourite Song = "Endure and Enjoy" - Angels and Agony.