|July 21st, 2012, 23:18||#1|
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Colorado Springs
Other keyboard Shortcuts ePSXe
As of right now i'm looking for a explanation of all the other shortcuts on the keyboard for the ePSXe.
Here are the ones that are known:
- F1-Savestate in selected slot.
- F2-Increase slot. (max = 5)
- F3-Loadstate from selected slot.
- F4-Enable/Disable SIO irq.
- F5-Toggle Digital pad/Special pad (*).
- F6-Enable/Disable Xa sound/read.
- F7-Enable Chrono Cross cheat code.
- F8-Make a snapshot to snap directory.
Most of this list below I don't know
- Delete - Shows Frame Rate and other information
- Page Up
- Page Down
There are a few more commands in 1-0 and - and = and number pad But I don't know them.
I have a Razer Naga and I think I hit a button on it and it messed up the Frames or something so the game speed is running terribly slow. The Naga Has these keys: 1234567890= And I think I have Ctrl on it.
If anyone has a link to explaining those commands and what they do and what the things on the show frame rates red bar are and what they do please link it here.
Last edited by Kiaos; July 21st, 2012 at 23:27..
|July 21st, 2012, 23:32||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2006
All keyboard shortcuts besides F keys are handled by GPU and are configurable.
Open the plugin config window and press "..." to config keys.
Shendo's software blog
Core i5 2400 3.1 Ghz | ASRock H67M | GTX460 768Mb | 8GB DDR3 1333 | 1500 Gb HDD
Grundig VLC 7121 C (1080p) 32" | Razer DeathAdder | Logitech G110 | Windows 7 x64
Don't PM or ask me about VMP-MCR conversions. I will ignore you if you do.