|April 18th, 2002, 20:14||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2001
AdriPSX ILE Edition 1.0.5 Beta 03, for testers
Second ago, I sent Beta 03 to my "still uncomplete and outdated" list of testers. Also, it will be published in out beta page in a few minutes (maybe hours, who knows :P ).
A very brief list of changes done since 1.0.5, are beta 02:
- Partial MemoryCard support. Works only with a few games, as only synchronic MemoryCard reading mode is supported. A memorycard importing tool will be available very soon. Current memory card support worked ok with Breath of Fire III, Diablo, Street Fighter EX II, Marvel Super Heroes, and other games.
- Changed default CDR plugin from Pete's to SaPu's. It's a little slower, but now there's no need for configuring it in simple mode. (please inform me if you found some incompatibility problem with your hardware or OS).
- Less uncomplete MultiLanguaje support in GUI now.
- Now Systray Icon is showed all the time, even if main window is being showed.
- Better compatibility, more games working now. (Pax Corpus, Croc 2, Fantastic Four, and others).
- Corrected some "shutdown" bugs in GPU and SPU plugin management functions.
MemoryCard support is disabled as default, because, for now, some games may not work when it is enabled.
For enabling/disabling it, press F3 key. Making so, the game will automatically detect that you have inserted/ejected a card in PSX slot.
If you have them please mail me the codenames for the following games:
- Final Fantasy IX (all versions)
- Resident Evil II (all versions)
- Harry Potter (all versions)
Also, if you know of any game that needs the "CD PATCHES" option in order to run correctly, please send me its codename, for making it work with autodetection.
Surely, there will be a beta 04 VERY soon, as final beta.
Because I would like to release 1.0.5 this sunday, as it will be Juan's birthday.
That's all for now.
Thanks a lot to all of you.