I guess you'd need to check back a few pages now, so, I'll give you a rundown:
1) You need firmware.bin, ndsbios7.rom and ndsbios9.rom. You can dump them from your DS.
2) You need the patch from this thread
. This is the eighth time this link was provided in this thread alone, BTW.
3) You have to either set the Reset/Startup point to GBA BIOS or use the AR code in the linked thread above.
4) You need to set your NDS backup media (F11) to Flash 512k or Auto.
5) Turn on sound emulation, under F11 as well. You can still mute the game with the No$Zoomer option.
6) You need to either start the game using No$Zoomer, or encrypt the ROM with eNDryptS Advanced, available here
No$GBA Quick FAQ:
Savegame doesn't load. A:
Set correct save type. Look here
, divide by 8!
"Cannot Read Data" error A:
Only work for GBA games.
NDS linking, NDS with GBA slot, Picto-Chat, trading, ... A:
Not yet available.
When do we get a new version? A:
We don't know. Martin won't tell.
Donation down? A:
Yes, and we can't do anything about it either.
Game stops without appearent cause. A:
Turn the Sound option on.
No$Zoomer problems. A:
What do I need for Pokémon HG/SS? A: This
Last edited by Smilley; November 4th, 2011 at 12:37..