View Full Version : linking two different games on no$gba
May 17th, 2007, 07:05
just finished pokemon diamond and im planning to trade some of my pokemons on emerald and fire red. is it possible to link two different games on the emulator. if so, could you please post a guide here thanks.
May 17th, 2007, 07:59
Just follow these steps:
* put the GBA BIOS file in the emulator's folder, and rename it to "gba.rom"
* run No$GBA.exe
* pick a GBA image (no ZIP)
* go to "Options" / "Emulation setup"
* increase the number of "Emulated Gameboys"
* in "Link Gamepaks", set "Gamepaks in all GBA"
* in "Reset/Startup Entrypoint", set "GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo")
* click OK, you should then see 2 GBA screens side by side
* right click on the left window, click on "Link" so that the window comes back to normal.
* then redo the right-click and click "Link" , and here we go, the 2nd gameboy does boot!
May 17th, 2007, 11:46
cool.. i'll try it as soon as now.. tnx!
edited: i followed your instructions and tried booting up pokemon emerald. but it seem that the other gameboy emulates the same game. how can i change that one to another game e.g. pokemon fire red, so that i am linking pokemon emerald and fire red. tnx. ^^
May 17th, 2007, 13:38
You just can't load two different games.
May 17th, 2007, 14:40
oh i see.. so does the emulator support linking nDS games?
May 17th, 2007, 14:45
May 17th, 2007, 14:47
oh i see thnx. !
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.