View Full Version : Two questions . . .
October 19th, 2001, 01:53
First, I don't get how Aldo's screen capture works. There was no documentation in the Zip and I can't find any other info on it. :confused:
Secondly, My version of Adaptec Easy CD Creator will be incompatible with WinXP. The upgrade for it costs $100 that I don't want to spend (as much as WinXP Upgrade!! :eek: ). Sooo, what's the next best *free* or lo-cost software for that purpose (makin' music and data CD's) that's compatible with XP.
Many thanks in advance!!
October 19th, 2001, 01:56
for the screenshot thingy, i forget how it works. email aldo ;)
winxp comes with directcd functions i thought. so you should be able to do all that ezcd stuff already. but you can also use the latest version of nero (i think theres something you hafta download to make it winxp compatible)
October 19th, 2001, 02:13
Nero is XP-compatible right out of the box.
And if you're a newbie, XP's internal functions might suite you for a while, but it's best not to depend on them..
October 19th, 2001, 02:41
I think Aldos capture is very easy to use.It just has one dll file and one exe.As soon as you unzip those two then after pressing print screen whole screen will be captured in the menu of the program ,after that you can save them wherever you want to.If you want to capture only active window press alt+print screen.If you want to know the actual working only aldo can help you himself.
October 19th, 2001, 03:22
Forgot about the internal one. I'll try it when I get it. Otherwise I'll go with Nero (have heard that name a lot).
*sigh* Guess I'll go ask Aldo . . . :sad:
October 19th, 2001, 05:39
1) unzip the program to any folder.
2) run the executable file in the folder. ( there is only one file in the folder )
3) whenever u want to take a screenshot, just press the printScreen button.
4) after u have pressed the printScreen button, the program will show u the prewiew of the screenShot before u decide to save it to ur harddisk.
5) double click it to view as full scren if u want to.
6) right click on the screenshot, and a drop down menu will come out,from there,choose "save as" if u want to save it to ur harddisk.
7) the program can show u about 50 screnshots for preview,so, the first time u press printScreen, it will show the first screenshot on the first preview slot,scond times u pressed the printscreen button will save it on the second slot....and so on and so forth...
hope that help....
p/s im currently using it, and i must say that it is very easy to use and very useful.Save me alot of works.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.