View Full Version : padJoy support for analog input?
April 13th, 2003, 22:45
Anyone interested in a version of padJoy that supports analog ("dualshock") input for PCSX on Linux? (AFAIK ePSXe does not support analog input).
On my download page, you can find an early proof-of-concept version called "padAnalog", but that's not the real thing - there is no config dialogue, just change the program and recompile.
April 13th, 2003, 23:10
yes, I'm interested, even ATM to play games I don't use Linux as much as Windows. But, anyway, I think u should make it...
- the padJoy ATM is the best pad plugin for Linux
- the 1st results u had for the padAnalog already on your site r encouraging u in continue on this way
- I think not only me but also other users could help u in testing the padAnalog :)
- DualShock needs also ForceFeedback, but hey, one foot by another :D
- I can't find other versus...
August 12th, 2009, 19:31
whn i launch a game, its like slow motion, could be coz of wrong configuration of the PCSX???
CPU 2 GHZ core 2 duo
4gbs of ram
and the sound is so noisy...
August 12th, 2009, 19:54
Necromancers do not get help.
August 13th, 2009, 04:02
And why is tht? :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.