View Full Version : Need to quit 2 times for close Xebra
November 3rd, 2011, 21:46
I run Xebra on version 11-04-25 and there's always the weird thing when i quit the game. I need to exit 2 times with the menu "Exit" for it close the emulator.
Is it normal ?
November 3rd, 2011, 22:30
If I remember correctly, pressing ESC would Stop emulation then Exit if pressed again. Perhaps that Exit command is just the same thing.
November 4th, 2011, 08:52
Because im on full screen when i play, i press :
- ESC (go out of full screen)
- file /exit (what happen, i don't know...)
- file /exit again then xebra close.
November 4th, 2011, 13:58
ok now, my gamepad works i found what happen :
- The first exit stop the emulation of the game.
- The second exit close the software :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.